The Briarcliff PTA enriches the education of Briarcliff Manor students, builds strong partnerships between teachers and parents, and fosters school and community spirit. We fund and coordinate many programs and events that inspire our students and teachers including:
- Field Trips, Assemblies, and Speakers
- Author Visits & Book Fair
- Grants to STEAM and other academic programs
- Back-to-School Picnics & BBQs
- Pizza Days
- Multicultural Fairs
- Wellness Initiatives
- Community Outreach
- School Stores
- Garden Club
- SAT/ACT Boot Camps
- Teacher/Staff Appreciation Luncheons
There are plenty of opportunities to volunteer, please reach out to your school’s co-chairs or refer to our weekly newsletters throughout the school year for more information.
Thank you for your continued support of our school community. We hope you have a wonderful school year.