Todd Pizza Day 2022-2023
$20.00 – $60.00
We are so excited to announce the 2022-2023 PIZZA DAY dates at Todd Elementary!
Pizza Day dates for the 2022-2023 school year are:
- September 16
- October 14
- November 18
- December 16
- January 13
- February 10
- March 17
- April 28
- May 19
- June 9
Pizza Day Information
- One Friday of each month the BPTA sponsors Pizza Day. This is an extremely popular event with the students as they get NY style pizza served by PTA parent volunteers.
- A Pizza Day meal includes one slice of cheese pizza, one snack (i.e. fruit gummies, popcorn, pirate booty, pretzels, goldfish, ice pop, etc.) and one drink (juice box or bottled water).
- The cost of the ten Pizza Days this year is $60 per child. Children will not be allowed to participate in Pizza Day unless they prepay for the year.
- There is an option to pay for just the snack and drink ($20) if your child cannot have/doesn’t want pizza, but would like to participate otherwise.
- If your child wants an additional slice of pizza, please send them to school with $4. Additional snacks or drinks are $1 each.
- Only students who have prepaid for Pizza Day will be served pizza. We aren’t able to sell pizza to students the day of if they have not prepaid.
- If food allergies are a concern, please make a plan with your child as to whether they will eat pizza and notify his or her teacher. The snacks offered vary for each Pizza Day based on availability. A list of the snacks being offered for each Pizza Day will be published in the Todd PTA Newsletter on the Sunday prior to each Pizza Day so that you can discuss with your child which snacks are safe for them.
- There will be no cafeteria lunch served on Pizza Days. If your child is not participating in Pizza Day, please send in a lunch.
- If your child is OPTING OUT of Pizza Day, please email [email protected] to let us know.
- Every Pizza Day is a Spirit Day! Please encourage your child to wear BLUE and ORANGE to show Briarcliff school spirit.
- For any questions regarding Pizza Day please contact [email protected]